Day 9 - Reflection ( 31 August 2018)


Gratitude
I thank You for rainy day today after so many bright and glaring days
I thank You for being not feeling well, means that God is training me to have indifference heart to embrace and accept the things that may not be according to my expectation
I thank You for despite being not feeling well, I still can finish my chores.

True Love and Joy found
I feel being loved when I and my husband make love this morning.
I found the joy doing all the chores, changing bed sheets, washing and ironing, cleaning and mopping the house, cooking for my kids 
I feel loved when all my kids love my cooking and finish them very fast

Shortcomings
I'm still not able to control my temper well especially when I put them and accompany them to sleep.
They tease each other and stop when I spank each of them.


Comments