Day 7 - Reflection ( 29 August 2018)


Gratitude
I thank God for beautiful day today
I thank God that I still have a complete and united family and they are in good health
I thank God that I still able to do my tasks as a wife, mother, daughter and daughter in law, friends

Saint Story : Saint Monica


What I learn from her story is perseverance prayer and she's the prayer warrior.
She never gives up on his son, his husband and mother in law even though she has been suffering physically and mentally. Her endless prayer produced good results that his husband was converted on his death bed and his son, St Augustine became one of great saints and his other son and daughter were in religious life too.
Her favourite quote "Nothing is far from God"

True Joy and Love Found
I found joy and love when I accompanied my husband during his regular check up and able to pick him up and send him to the office.
I found joy when both my sons (the second and third one) loved the food I cooked and finished them all and praise my cooking.

Shortcomings
I'm still unable to control my temper, easily raising my voice especially when my sons are fighting unnecessary things.






Comments