Day 6 - Reflection ( 28 August 2018)


Gratitude 

I thank God for this beautiful day, good health and do what's important in our life without so much nuisance and distractions.
I thank God for the quality time that I have with Him by reading the bibles, praying and writing this blog
I thank God for the complete family that I still have, my parents and parents in law, my husband and children
I thank God for the faith, strength, courage and Holy Spirit that He bestows upon me.

Saint Story : St Augustine


What I learn from his story

Saints born from sinners. It's all about our heart, whether we are open and willing to be connected again with God or we choose to shut our heart thinking that we are already righteous human being.
His life conversion reminds me that there's no words "too late" in God's dictionary. His love is abundant, He loves the sinners and as long as we truly and humbly return to Him how dirty we are, He will wash up our dirtiness, forgive and forget our misdeeds. Because what He wants is our heart.

True Love and Joy found
I found true love when a cleaner open the lift for me before going to gym
I found joy when I do my household chores, cleaning up the house and toilets and also fish tanks.
I found love and joy when I saw both my second and youngest sons were asleep peacefully and soundly without worrying about tomorrow.

Shortcomings
I lost my temper to my children, my first son over the chinese homework and with my second son at supermarket.
It's so easy for me to react in anger and lost my control. It's something that I need to work out by God's grace. Praise God, I have the courage to apologize to my son and we reconciled after that.


Comments