Reset to Zero Ground

Last week was an emotional roller coaster, as I mentioned in my previous blog.

On September 28th, I received a revelation: my period arrived eight days earlier than expected according to my app. I was overjoyed, believing that God had answered my prayers. This felt like a sign that being a stay-at-home mom was my next role. I had promised God that if I wasn’t pregnant, I would be willing to follow His will, including nurturing my three boys at home.

My first reaction was one of disbelief: "Really? Is this it, God? The end of my career and all my hard work?"

Then, I met Tante Elaine, a speaker from Indonesia invited to discuss the importance of being fruitful. Her life story resonated deeply with me and provided another affirmation of my path. She reassured me that I am multitalented and that God might have plans for me that are greater than I can imagine for His Kingdom. She encouraged me to be patient during this process, reminding me that just because we can’t see the fruits yet, it doesn’t mean nothing is changing. God is still at work.

When I attended Sunday Mass, all I could do was thank God and seek His forgiveness for my anger and rebellion. I asked for strength, peace, and joy to embrace this journey and remain faithful, even when I couldn’t see the way forward.

Comments