Serving the Lord with my talents

It's not a coincide for whatever happens in my life and even the Gospel affirms it that it's no I chose the Lord but the Lord chose me, sent me to bear fruits.

April 1st was a memorable moment for me, it's not April fool's day but it's where God has sent me to bear fruits. April 1st last year was my first day of returning back to work force. And April 1st this year was when I received the call from coordinator PD KKIHS to ask for my help to be their musician in their prayer meeting.

I said yes without thinking further because deep down in my heart I have been longing to serve God again using my music talents. I may not be so skilful compared with those who received proper music education, however I love to praise and worship God expressing it with music.

April 29th was my first debut. I was nervous during the practice but by the Grace of God, I was so calm and able to give the best to God.

May 6th was my second time serving God through my music. I felt peace and joy serving Him with other women in PD KKIHS.


Thank you Lord for the privilege to serve you with my talents.



Comments