Sorry and Forgiveness

Today I received a text message from one of my friends said that I have hurt one of our common friends.

She said that she felt being judged that she's wrong and blamed for everything when her hubby passed on.

I was struck as it never crossed in my mind. I wanted to help her spiritually so that she can forgive her hubby for his past mistakes if any but instead of telling her face to face, I texted her via WA and created misunderstanding.

I quickly called my friend who's telling me about the situation to straighten up and she suggested me to straighten up with this friend of mine who's hurt.

I tried to call her in the noon, she didn't pick up and neither reply my message. I knew she's still hurt but I can't prolong this agony anymore. I didn't want her to sink with all negativities and did I.

I texted her to apologize for what I have done. I know she may need some times as it's not easy to forgive especially when she's in fragile position.

I just hope that time will heal and we are still be friends as I really truly care for her and her family, I feel helpless as I can't help her much as well.

Oh God, You searched my heart and mind and You know how sorry I am and it's really a painful learning lesson. Sometimes caring too much doesn't bring any good.

Well, Thank you for this lesson. It's a purification for me to be humble, and stay in my own business while still supporting them quietly through prayer.



Comments