Put God First

 

Yesterday I was so tired and having breakdown because of my job. The company I am working for is looking for new office and with this pandemic, uncertainty in the future, it gives us a challenge to choose which office suits our needs and our budget because it's long term commitment.
I have viewed 30 units and there are none units that suit both our liking and budget.

I am not angry with anyone, it's just I am tired as what I have done so far seems wasted.
However last night I dreamt about one of the bosses, he worked so hard and shared with me his burden.
I felt enlighten and this morning I had this message from Dr Tim Gray, daily reflection.
To put God first and all other things will fall into their right place.

Well, I guess this what I gonna do.
Walk together with God and let Him surprise me with His works.

Comments