Project of Love Idea


Last Saturday when I made Ngohiong, one of my childhood favorite I was prompted to open for PO.
I woke up early morning on Sunday, restless and thought about it over and over again.
I tried to make a sense of it, whether this is my impulsive thought or a mission from above.

I thought to myself, I have more than enough and contented with what God has given to us.
It may not extravagant life but we are happy with all material and immaterial blessings, why should I join the trend by selling the food?
Yes during this time, anyone is "banting setir" selling food. Some are for the essentials incomes since no more other stream of income and some are doing for fun because everyone is doing it.
As for me, what is my real motive ? I ask myself.

To find the answer, I decided to have morning jog and have conversation with God.
I told Him what I feel and whether this is my impulsive thought.
I tried to list the challenges and excuses
1. I have more than enough
2. I don't want to compete with those who are really in need by taking the market share
3. It's very troublesome and taking my time that I can use for other things

Then, Holy Spirit softly spoke to me.
This is the project of love.
It's not to enrich myself further but it's for charity.

50% of this selling, will go for charity proceed which will be my community, FB since we are going to host Retret Pria Sejati and Wanita Diberkati Katolik.
20% of the proceed, will go for my helper's resilience fund. I will keep this fund for emergency if she needs it in the future
30% of this proceed will cover the expenses.

Basically this project will be for giving back to society.

I asked God, what's the next step ?
He told me to do 3 things :
1. Offer it to Mass
2. Pray over 7 days to get the affirmation
3. Share it with my hubby and community

After I finished jogging, I made tester to give away to my community's friend for a tester.
During mass, I offer it up to God this Project of Love. If it's His mission, I believe He will bless, guide and open the ways.
In the afternoon when I went out with my hubby alone, I told this idea in the car. He encouraged me and said what I made is nice and made him addicted hahaha....

So let's see, I still have 6 days to pray and rest in His presence while waiting for His next instructions.




Comments