Online Life in the Spirit aftermath

Last week, I joined online Life in the Spirit organised by HSM in Surabaya, Indonesia.
At first, I have a doubt that it will work. However, one of the lessons learned is NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT.
God's works are not limited by time and space and like Romans 8 : 28 said


This is not my first joining life in the Spirit Seminar but I have desire to be renewed and rejuvenated.
I was crying from the Praise and Worship session until the anointing of Holy Spirit.
New mission I received is praying for the children so that have desire to be renewed and babtised in Holy Spirit.

After the session, instead of peace and joy, I am off guard, my hubby started to pouring his heart down, opening up his vulnerability, putting me in the spot.
I calmed myself down and listened to him.
For those that he may have assumption due to lack of communication, I voice out my feeling too.
The reason is not to defend myself that I am right, but to tell him the other side of my story.
For those that I may be wrong, I took it positively as constructive feedback to be more patience, not attached to hp too much.

The conversation is going well and we had achieve some agreements how to nurture and discipline the children.
At night, we continued our conversation again. He told me that he's lost, he didn't know what his purpose in life. I have been there so I understood, it's a process that maybe this is the time for renewal and purification.

Unfortunately, instead of reconciliation, we are farther apart, my mistake was I try to solve his problem by relying on my understanding and experience.
I told him his goodness and perhaps his gifts then I guided him how to know the life purpose by asking God, Praying - Confession - Asking God.
In the end of conversation, instead of gratitude, he told me that he became tired talking to me.
My reaction then okay, I just shut my mouth from that on.

I told myself, as long as he saw me as pain in the ass, no matter what I do and say, nothing good he will see it, only the flaws as I won't be able to meet his expectations.

I told myself, what an experience.
Something that I never expect, instead of lifting up after Life in the Spirit, I was brought down to the lowest place on earth.

I even told myself, if I can vanish or to be invisible, I think everyone will be happier.


Comments