Love Letter


Yesterday night I was not in the good state.
I felt the power of evil was greater than anything else. My heart beat was racing fast, I could not sleep in my bed, as I feel my hubby as my enemy.
I moved to kids room and accompanied them for a while, but again it didn't help.
Then, there's a soft gentle voice to ask me for attending the mass.

At 11.45pm, I quietly moved to the study room, open my youtube and attending 30mins mass by Arch. William.
This is for the first time during CB, I could feel the power of mass.
Apparently, the reading is about not taking revenge. Mercy over justice.
I cried my heart out to God and after the mass, I had a courage to write love letter to my hubby.

I told him what I felt and despite everything, I still love him as who he is. I slipped it over his working laptop, then I went to sleep.
I didn't sleep well last night perhaps managed to sleep 2 hours.
I woke up in the morning because I had works to do.

Then during my prayer time, in the middle of it, he read my letter and hugged me.
His voice is gentle and we straighten out heart to heart.
He assured me to do our best to be the better person even if we fail, we still love each other as who we are.

I felt one of the burdens have been lifted up and we have reconciled.
The journey still long and there may be challenges and training in front of us.
But we always believe that God is always with us.


Comments