New Year Eve Reflection 2019


Looking back of what year 2019 has done, there's nothing I could say except gratitude for all the blessings we have received.
In the beginning, we had no idea what will be the end of year 2019.

There are 3 important blessings :
1. We were able to step our foot to Holy Land and encountered God's love
2. We were able to fulfil my parents' wishes to go to China
3. I discovered my passion and purpose in life

There are 5 things that important in my life and I felt accomplished by the end of the year
1. Having good health
2. Love life and romance
3. Quality time with family
4. Having family in faith as pillar support
5. Friends

Thank you Lord for all goodness we received and we will offer it back to you as our give thanks.






closing the year with thanksgiving mass

Comments