Be Bold for A Change

In the beginning of the session, I was so lost because I was preoccupied with my own anxiety.
When the speaker asked us What is "TRUE FREEDOM" for you ?
The first answer that come up is TIME TO DO THINGS THAT I LOVE

Then the next question is When the change occurs ? and how desperate are you for the change ?




Deep inside my heart, I answered I feel contented and happy right now and don't want to change anything.
But I feel the recent situation and what I foresee in the next couple weeks will turn me upside down.


Then, one of his story that struck me was about Universe and Opportunity.
He said, when we want something, we can tell the universe and forget about it.
Let the universe works around us and provide us in the right time and right place.
Unfortunately, most of us have no patient in waiting. We always wondering when will it happen ?
Or we limit ourselves with the knowledge that we have and fail to recognize the opportunity that come which may be the answer of our "want".

It gives me some reflection, perhaps I'm too focus on my personal plans which I limit myself and not giving enough room for God's plan. Thus when things didn't happen according to my plan, I was so messed up.

The next one is about emotional scale and pendulum


Level 1 is the lowest emotional (negative thought)
Level 5 is HOPE
Level 10 is the highest emotional (positive thought)

He asked us to scale it based on current situation our physical health, relationship, spirituality and career.
As I reflected back, I could say that
Physical health is 9 - 10 range
Relationship is 9 - 10 range
Spirituality is 9 - 10 range
Career is 5 

From that scale, I could say that my career actually needs some push to 9 - 10 range, he gave this tips


  1. To write down the key thoughts
  2. To evaluate and rationalise the concern
  3. Choose better feeling thoughts
  4. Amplify


To end the session, here's the homework

1. Write down 3 keywords that give me very good feelings 
Peace, Joy, Love

2. Arrange them in sequence of impact towards me
Peace, Joy, Love

3. Which areas in my life do these keywords must relate to ?
Career : I want to do something that I love to help others live healthier and better
Relationship : I want to love and be loved by my loved ones
Health : I want to have joy in more happy hormones
Spirituality : Peace and wisdom are more than enough

4. Create a power statement using one of the keywords as inspiration and that when you read it, you feel empowered
Peace and Wisdom are what I need to empower me fulfilling my mission to love and help people to live better and healthier with joyful heart.
I am beautiful
I am successful
I am fit and fabulous
I am blessed
I am loved
I am strong 
I am smart
I am the chosen daughter





Comments