The Power of God over the Earth

I have planned and organized outdoor boot camp for my exercise group last Sunday.
However, the weather on the past week hasn't been friendly. It's unpredictable and it can rain suddenly here and there.
When I saw the weather forecast few days before it stated that it will be raining and the day before the event, it showed that the chance of raining was 50% in the afternoon and 70% at 5pm when the event will start.

I was very nervous because this is my first event, I am only able to control 1% which is exercise program. The rest is out of my control, the weather, participant, etc.
So I asked those participants to pray and offer it up to the mass.

I attended mass on Sunday morning and what surprised me was the reading of that day.
It gave me courage to have faith in God. I told Him usually I let the nature takes its course, however for this one day, I pleaded Him to hold the rain first until we're done.


I was crying before the mass started and felt that Holy Spirit manifested and touched me.

What happened after the mass was amazed me.
Every hour I saw the sky and it's still clear until 5pm.
When our boot camp started, the weather was perfect. The cloud covered us from the sun, the wind was breeze and we had so much fun and bonding time.

Around 6pm, the cloud started to thicken and it's getting very dark. During our way back home, it's pouring heavily with thunder.
I only can say thank you to God that He has answered our humble prayer.
He hold the cloud and covered us until we finished our exercise and poured it out after that.





Comments