Purpose Driven Life


Currently I have 10 ladies in my "Absolutely Fabulous" Group.
I love to inspire, motivate and educate them. When they take a courage and commitment to change their lifestyle, I can't help not to support them.

People may think, maybe there's interior motives or may think that it's just in surface only.
Well, for me it's a passion.
I never ask anything in return neither ask them to pay for my service and my time.

I love when people feel happier and positive because the energy is transferred back to me and it's priceless.
If my motive is for my own benefit, I would have charge my service and my time as normal market rate.
But for me, if I do it for money, my motivation is not as pure as it's supposed to be anymore and it contradicts with what my heart is.

I have been blessed with lots of things, health is number one. My healthy family and positive energy that we have as family.
I can't contain it for myself, it's just flowing naturally when we have abundant in ourselves.

That's why, I tell myself, if my earthly time is up today, I never regret it because I have done my best to help other people's lives.


Comments