Lust Temptation

As this month is the Month of Rosary, I would like to share one of the miracles I ever experienced from the power of Rosary prayer.



Few weeks ago, I was tempted with lust.
It happened suddenly and started out with the exchange of eyes with other fellow male gym member.
I didn't know him, never talked to him but we occasionally exchanged eyes during my routine.
At first, it didn't bother me, however I was not sure when it started to bother me.

I start to think about him after my gym routine. There's a period that I was so excited and looked forward to go to the gym every day just to see him.

In my head, I knew it's wrong. I'm a married woman with three children, have a responsible and kind husband and my life has been so good and blessed, on the other hand, he's so much younger than me perhaps 10 years younger than me.
However, the lust temptation was so strong until I couldn't resist it.

I prayed to God and tried to find the solution with my own strength.
I thought about changing the gym, the schedule etc but the problem is not with him.
It's my own thought and whatever I do, if I still can't get rid of him in my mind, I still commit adultery.

I started to pray rosary and asking Mother Mary to pray and help me get out from this sinful situation.

My prayer was answered.
One day in the gym when I was talking with other fellow member about my family and his family.
Few metres away, he's there doing some machine and I believed that he overheard our conversations and knew that I'm a married woman with children.

From then on, his behaviour has changed. Slowly, we never had eyes exchange anymore.
and finally I didn't have any feeling toward him anymore.
I was free from this lust temptation.

Last two Sunday, I made a confession to the priest and ask God's forgiveness for my adultery sins.
I was grateful that I have been tempted with this because I could feel how hard it is to resist if we rely on our own strength and able to feel the empathy to those who have been in my situation.
I am grateful to Mother Mary who helped and brought me back to the right path.
I am grateful for the spark of love that comes back and fall in love with my hubby once again.





Comments