Finding Peace in anger and disappointment


Yesterday night when I received the message from our WA Material Team FB, I was so angry and disappointed with one of them.
He just simply replied that the topic was too heavy and it's so many bible verses that made him confuse.
At night, I was in the battle with my ego/pride.

One side, I told myself, why does him make an excuse that the topic's so heavy ?
I have tried to simplify it, I don't know how to simplify it again.
At least when he said that the topic's deep, perhaps can help to enlighten me in this verse or that verse...
If he replied that, I will be more than willing to explain to him. But the way he just brushed off and only wanted to hear what he wanted to hear that triggered my anger and disappointment.

I almost wanted to reply in sarcasm,  can you help to simplify it or give any suggestions, just don't give me those excuses.
But Holy Spirit hold my mouth.

The next day, I still felt no peace.
I prayed to God, what I should do. But my pride and ego still over power me.
I feel that I'm the most right one. There's a temptation to leave them in lurch.

But God brought my soul to Mount Beatitudes where He preached to many people about Beatitudes.
When I read them in my bible, I still can't see the link between it with what I feel right now.

Then, I asked God what I should do.
He replied me to pray and fast for a united heart between three of us.
He told me that three of us have been chosen to be His messengers in this Family Builder.
Each of us is different, in terms of the background, the experience, God's encounter.

However, we will be used to help each other to grow to be better person.
As for me, I'm the fast pace person like St Paul. I need Spirit of Humility to put myself in other shoes and Spirit of Patience to be patient with others too.
As for the rest of them, they need Spirit of Humility to learn and grow in faith as well as spirit of patience to be patient with themselves too.

Well, after hearing what he said. I was calm down a little bit.
I replied the message and asked them which part that they don't understand or if they have better suggestion to simplify it, I'm open with it.
But again, no reply from them.

Again, it triggers my negative emotion again.
I really don't know what else to do, I am trying to change and help but there are no responds from them. I don't know whether they are genuine enough or just make excuses.
I am fighting with negativity again....

I told my husband what I feel and he calms down.
Then he asked me to send the materials to him to check.
After that, he pointed out which parts that make people confusing and he explained patiently which one that's unnecessary and which one that's important.

At night, I did according to his suggestions and sent it to the group member who complained.
And by God's grace, he told me that now it's much more better. It's more concise and to the point.
Then he pointed out other things for clarification.

In the end of the day, we have reconciled.

I can't thank God enough for helping me to grow in the spirit of humility and patience and He helped me through my husband.

Thank you Lord !


Comments