Truth Will Set Us Free


This morning when I did my quiet time, I asked Him again what's the meaning of yesterday message.
Is it really true from Him or just my own voice or even other voices.
He just simply said The truth will set you free which was the reading of yesterday's scripture.

Free means we are free to do God's will and let Him take control of our life.
I told him that You know my hubby won't take my words, because of His character which always using logic.
Then, He reminded me of the incident that I witnessed after picking up the kids from school yesterday.

There's a bus who's going to leave from the bus stop and on the opposite, there's a girl who's running, crossing the road and chasing this bus.
The driver could just ignore it and went off, because he had right to do.
Instead, he stopped and waited for this poor girl and what happened next, there were many school girls aboard this bus too.

Meaning, God could wait and so do I.
I should wait until my hubby is ready. What I could do is praying and fasting for him so that he opens his heart and let God come in and take control of his life completely.

Isn't it amazing how God speaks to us in everything that happens in our life if we open our heart, our eyes, our ears



Comments