The Keeper of The House



9 April 2019 is important date in my life, not just commemorating my born day but God has entrusted His house for us.
Yesterday, we were invited to select the unit for our future house in 2023.
Before this period, we have selected some preference units and brought it in prayer and fasting.
We trusted God that in the beginning He has given us this opportunity, He will choose the unit through us and He will stay there as House of God.

I already had preference unit in my heart and my hubby had too.
My hubby was concerned about the financial since he has the objective to pay off the mortgage as soon as possible therefore his preference was different from mine.
But, a day before, God told me to submit to my hubby's decision.
I agreed, whatever He decided and selected the unit, I believe it's from God.

When the time came we chose the unit, my hubby preferred units were all gone and leave mine.
So in the end, we chose what I had been eyeing before.
I didn't tell him and I just pondered everything in my heart.
I already had made a peace in my heart before and God has given me my heart desire.

So, I promised to offer this house back to God.
This is His house, we are just the keeper of the key.
Today, I offered Him prayer and fasting as a symbol of my pride, worldly ambition to die and let God take control of this house starting from the construction until we chose the ID and design for this house.

I suddenly remembered during my morning prayer that God himself instructed the Israelites to design the Ark of Covenant where He will stay there.
Similarly, I let God instruct us how to design His house so that everyone who comes into our house will experience peace, joy and love.


Comments