Five Loaves Two Fishes



Today when I did quiet prayer time, I am touched by God with "Grace" Song.
I am reminded how much I have indebted to God for what He has done in my life and yet He still loves me as who I am.
So I told God that I will give my all, my life, my mind, my heart and soul as living sacrifice for Him.
I want to be His donkey forever.

Then, my soul is brought back to the side of Sea Galilee, and the story of 5 loaves and 2 fishes came to the picture.
There, I saw Jesus with lots of crowds.
I offered Him my 5 loaves and 2 fishes, He accepted it, gave thanks and shared with the crowds.
I sat beside Him and He told me 

" Did you see the crowds who are very hungry and thirsty, it's their souls that are hungry and thirsty?"
And with my offering, He can use and multiply it to feed those souls.
Then, He showed me 3 different types of people.
The First one is the worrier people.
They are worry about themselves, they thought that God's bread is never enough for them thus they accumulate  for tomorrow and next days. They don't care about others. They only think about their well being.
Their life is always full of anxiety and unable to trust in God's providence

The Second one is the happiest people.
They only take the bread until they are full and satisfied, when they have more, they will share it to others.
Their souls are satisfied and they are happy to share it with others and others are happy too.
Indeed, sharing is caring.

The Third one is the low self esteem people
They feel that they are unworthy to receive God's bread / blessings.
They always take less and less and make themselves hungry eventhough God has provided them enough to satisfy them. But their feeling of unworthiness hinders them to reach God's blessing optimally.
In the end, they always feel the life is so hard and struggling all along.

From these people, do you think is the happiest one ?

I told Him the second one.
And He said, yes it's the second one who's the happiest person.
They are satisfied and yet they also can make other people satisfied because they are not greedy nor feel unworthy.
They could maximise God's blessings to bring God's Glory.

So this is God's mission for me.





Comments