Encounter God in the persons...


This morning I woke up at 5am because of the heavy rain and thunderstorm, I couldn't sleep anymore. I spent half an hour quiet time with the Lord as today I'm going to meet my girl-friend.
I asked God to give me a compassionate heart without any judgements when I am talking to her.

I sent my boys to school, even though it's raining, the road was smooth. We arrived on time at each school then I left to Serangoon to meet her.
She started to talk about herself, her job which is long hours job and she also need to cook early in the morning for her sons and family.  As today her off-day, she wants to spend quality time with her youngest son after he finished the school.
I saluted her, how she sacrifices herself, her limited time for her family and she's entitled for an honour.

In the end of the session after we walk in separate way, she said thank you for listening her and asked if I'm ashame having a friend like her with that kind of job she took.
I was shocked when she felt that I underestimate her job.
I assured her that all jobs are the same as long as it doesn't contradict our conscience and don't let the negative thoughts about what people will say about her seep in into her mind.
What important is work with joy and gratitude and God will reward it in his own way.

Then in the afternoon, I'm following up with my other girl-friend who's struggling with her job too.
I assured her too to do the best and let God do the rest.

After both encountering, I feel a sense of peace and joy too.
I believe that God sent these people to me so that I could open my eyes, my ears that there are many people out there are lost, suffering, not physically but inside.
Something that people couldn't see from outside and they are helpless too and need others to love and support them as who they are.

I couldn't help much too, I'm just pondering and pray for these two girl-friends of mind so that God's grace strengthen and gave them peace and joy inside their heart.



Comments