Stand Firm, Your liberation is near at hand ( 29 Nov 2018 )


Gratitude 

Today I am feeling tired because I felt anger in my dream but after I started praying and doing contemplation, I feel peace and calm.
I thank God that I have great time with my children
I thank God that I feel loved too when I'm looking at my husband
I thank God that my love book has arrived and it's really good, can't wait to show it to my husband
After all, I feel joy today

Reading Luke 21 : 20 - 28

20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampledon by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
The Grace I asked for : Peace
Reflection :
When I woke up, I felt tired because of bad dream. Last night my sister was coming to my house and told me that her company didn't pay her for almost 3 months and when I tried to help her, I found out that she had no strong case. I was so mad at her because I've told her so many times to get the appointment letter from the company, then another thing that made me so mad, she knew that company was not doing well, instead of informing me when she asked me whether she should take the offer from this company, she kept this important information by herself. If I knew that the company was in trouble, I won't suggest to her to take the offer.
Fortunately, my husband heard about our conversation and he gave logic reason and advises to my sister. I didn't know what's in her mind and my husband calmed me down that when she didn't listen, the life will teach her the lesson in hard way.
As her big sister, of course I felt sorry for her. Inside my heart, I couldn't let her suffer alone, but on the other hand, I couldn't just offer my help right away because she needed to learn the lesson and be responsible for her action. When I told Jesus about what has happened last night. He calmed me down
He told me that if I, not even her mother but just her big sister couldn't have heart to let her in the lurch, how about God, our creator ? He won't have heart to let us suffer alone. This incident also taught me that sometimes we thought that we know everything better than anyone else. We are too pride with ourselves and never have humility to listen to God and others. Yet, when we took wrong ways, we were lost and started to blame ourselves, others and God.
If she was opened and being honest with me and listened to my advise, she won't be so lost and desperate right now. But again, God will always be there to look out for us. He always provides whatever we need and He never let us suffer alone. 
In the end, Jesus only told me to pray for her soul and heart so that she becomes more humble, able to forgive her boss and moves on for next adventure.
I offered my fasting today for her soul and heart so that she could empty her heart and let God's love pour and strengthen her. Jesus assures me that God will always provide for material things and always ready to guide her as long as she opened herself to what God wants her to do.
I feel peace after conversation with Jesus and I do my fasting today with joyful heart.

Comments