Day 5 - Indah !


Gratitude :

I thank God for today's sunny beautiful day
I thank God that I have great joy with my kids
I thank God for the gifts which are my kids with their different strengths, they could play together created something new from ordinary puzzle
I thank God for the love that I feel from my husband eventhough today looks like ordinary and the same day

Reading  John 20 : 11 - 18

11 Now Mary stood outside the tomb crying. As she wept, she bent over to look into the tomb 12 and saw two angels in white, seated where Jesus’ body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot.
13 They asked her, “Woman, why are you crying?”
“They have taken my Lord away,” she said, “and I don’t know where they have put him.” 14 At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus.
15 He asked her, “Woman, why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?”
Thinking he was the gardener, she said, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him.”
16 Jesus said to her, “Mary.”
She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, “Rabboni!” (which means “Teacher”).
17 Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
18 Mary Magdalene went to the disciples with the news: “I have seen the Lord!” And she told them that he had said these things to her.
The Grace I asked for : Hope
The Prayer Method : Ignatian Contemplation
Reflection :
Today prior to this quiet prayer time, I already felt joy with my kids thus it's kinda hard to relate to Mary's feeling. But as I closed my eyes and started to imagine the scene, slowly I could relate to Mary's feeling.
I imagined myself as Mary. I lost someone I love, someone I had hope, someone that love me as who I am, someone who respected me and now even I just want to be near to his body, he even couldn't be found. I still couldn't believe that he's not there, I looked inside the tomb and saw two men wanted to tidying the stone where Jesus's body was.
Then I still felt very very sad when a man suddenly asked me why are you crying ?
I didn't look up his face because I was still overwhelmed with sadness and I just pour out my feeling to this man, if you know where's his body, please return it to me. After all the shame things that people did for him and even people didn't want to give him proper place to rest, I will take him and put him somewhere that I will find to give him proper place to rest.
After pouring out my sadness to him, the man said "Indah" !
My heart was suddenly stirred and when I looked up and saw his eyes exactly the same gaze like yesterday. I felt overjoy, running and jumping around and asking him, is it really you ?
He smiled.  I felt so so happy and found my treasure back.
He then told me go and and tell to others.

Comments