Day 8 - Reflection ( 30 August 2018)


Gratitude

I don't know whether this will be my shortcomings or gratitude,  I felt happy to buy new dress that I have been aiming for.
I have thought about those dress long before, day and night I juggled with my decision to buy or not to buy, I love the design, the art of making it so I thought it will be great if I can have one of the masterpieces. The other thought is the dress is quite pricey, I think this is the most expensive dress I ever bought and I have lots of dresses too.
In the end, I decided to buy the dress for this coming Saturday wedding party.
Perhaps I have failed because I followed my own desire, but I loved the dress.

Saint Story : St Maximilian Kolbe


The lesson learnt from him is his perseverance faith. He had a vision to choose either crown white symbolize persevere in purity and red crown to die as a martyr and he chose both.
He's a knight of Queen of Heaven and never gives up his faith till his last breath despite all the sufferings he experienced.
Which I'm lacking into that :(

True Joy and Love found
When I tried out the dress that I finally bought, I made a friend with an aunty who praised me wearing this dress and we greeted and smiled to each other.
I found the joy when I gave away to those pedestrians to cross the road and they smiled back to me as saying thank you

Shortcomings
Again, I felt into my weaknesses of lacking of patience and short tempered.
I didn't know how many times I've raised my voice to my sons because of their fighting or didn't want to follow my instructions.
Sometimes I'm tired nagging to them but if I didn't do that, it's always chaos at home.
I know I need to be more understanding towards them, think like them and it needs God's grace to overpower my limitations.





Comments